Participating in an internship is an excellent way for you to gain valuable
experience related to your field of study. In some cases, an internship may
be a required part of your curriculum. Career Services can help you get the
most out of your field experience by providing a number of opportunities
To participate in an internship through Chancellor University, you must have
completed the following steps through Career Services:
- You have created an eRecruiting account
- Your resume has been reviewed, approved and uploaded to the eRecruiting
- You must have attended the Internship Information Session (see below for
- If you are a Business major, you must be a junior. If you are a
Professional Studies major (Health Service Management, Criminal Justice,
Public Administration, Paralegal Studies), you must be a senior.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
The next Internship Information Sessions will take place on the following
dates and times. If you are an online student, please contact Career Services
for log-in access to participate remotely.
- Tuesday, February 1, 2011 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm Eastern, Room 147
- Wednesday, February 16, 2010 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm Eastern, Room 147
- Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm Eastern, Room 147
If you are interested in an internship, please contact Career Services at
(216) 432-8948 or by e-mail at CareerServices@ChancellorE.edu.