Counseling Services offered at Chancellor University include:
- Individual Support Counseling
- Individual assessment of needs, developing action plans to resolve needs.
- Referrals to community health agencies as needed.
- Stress, Anger management.
- Test Anxiety management.
- Educational and prevention-oriented workshops and health fairs.
- Relationships and family conflicts resolutions.
- Self-esteem enhancement through support group programs.
- Learning coping mechanisms and skills to effectively deal with internal and external challenges and changes.
- Dealing with loss and grief.
Students taking online courses in need of Counseling Services or disability, may communicate with the university counselor via email: counseling@ChancellorU.edu. All messages sent to this email address are confidential and secure.
All students participating in counseling services must complete the following:
To request additional information or ADA/Counseling services please contact:
Office of Counseling Services
6000 Lombardo Center Drive
Seven Hills, Ohio 44134
All undergraduate and graduate students attending Chancellor University are eligible for counseling services at no charge. Sessions with the university counselor are held in a confidential setting and the highest ethical standards associated with the profession are maintained. Our main goal is to reassure students that recognizing a problem and reaching out for help are signs of strength not weakness.